Lisburn Gaming Club Forums

Full Version: turn 3 games to be played!¬
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so here is the list of games to be played

Conglomerate of Africa (stephen padraig taylor) vs Murica! Freedom Fighters (wolfie)

Murica! Freedom Fighters (wolfie) vs The Desert Rats (biggreenj)

Murica! Freedom Fighters (wolfie) vs The Desert Rats (biggreenj)

The Desert Rats (biggreenj) vs Varangian Guard (just4kix)

The Desert Rats (biggreenj) vs The Ruskies (Graham)

The Ferret Force (Eiglepulper) vs Das Booters (jonto81)

The Ferret Force (Eiglepulper) vs Black superiors (mackey69)

Smersh (darkarcher) vs The Ruskies (Graham)

Uncle Bill’s Tarapoopers (tenaciousb) vs Illinois Eagles (reroll)

Screaming Eagles (alby1976) vs The Desert Rats (biggreenj)

Yes jonny we are attacking eachother at different countries so we must play twice!

Everyone, you have until the end of this month to get the games in.

for full list of what happened go here http://www.lisburn-gaming.co.uk/bolt-act...n-round-3/
Bitch Smile
How is the ferrets attacking each other
I should point out i am particularly looking forward to see Rodger play himself.... but hopefully not with himself..
(10-03-2014, 07:41 PM)Ruddworth Wrote: [ -> ]How is the ferrets attacking each other

Political infighting trying to over throw the current Commander in Chief!
omg Stephen attacked Colin :o
No games Sad
The Ferrets are indeed wondering wtf is going on! Errrrm....Colin, I think you need to reassign that particular battle!

According to the "Other List", Country 23 is attacking Country 14, and Country 14 has declared an attack on Country 23. Das Booters has arrived on the coast of Country 32 which was bloody sneaky! Tongue

WR

(10-03-2014, 07:44 PM)BigGreenJ Wrote: [ -> ]I should point out i am particularly looking forward to see Rodger play himself.... but hopefully not with himself..

Hmmm......

WR
ive no idea what you are all talking about
(10-04-2014, 10:38 AM)wolfie Wrote: [ -> ]ive no idea what you are all talking about

Nice recovery!

Wink
Pages: 1 2