Green Army
So I Have my first mob of boys done along with a warboss and 3 Deffkoptas. Just need to do the Nob with PK and Boss Pole to finish him off.

[img][Image: IMAG0120.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: IMAG0119.jpg][/img]

Started working on my own Kommandos. Thank god for the black reach boys. Ive used them some extra stikkabombs and backpacks from the big shoots. Giving them a Blue /green coloring for camo and just dark colors to suit there Sneaky character

[img][Image: IMAG0118.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: IMAG0116.jpg][/img]

Any suggestions on the Kommando or should I just roll with the color scheme and do Snikrot and the rest in the same.

Apologies pics are not the best quality.

J
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
looks good to me
Very nice and more progress than I've made in almost 2 years.
Very nice

Yes deffo looking good Smile keep them coming!!
Unleash the wolves
Carnage has no rules
Comparison, competition
We’ll bury one and all

Fenix Miniatures: My Facebook painting blog feed back very very welcome!
I got myself a Shokk gun big mek a few weeks ago off eBay but never got around to building it. I though since I was gonna put together Snikrot (cheers Crazy Smile ) I would assemble him the same time. Just realized there's a piece missing he has a chunk of left arm missing Sad

So I had a rummage to see what i could do and came up with this from a few spares from my Nobs sprues Smile

[Image: IMAG0128.jpg]

Ill let the green stuff harden and stick it together but it should work well.

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
..and so begins your journey into addiction Smile

Looking good, are you goig to sue dips or anything once the guys are all completed?
(12-13-2011, 11:21 AM)Duce Wrote: ..and so begins your journey into addiction Smile

Looking good, are you goig to sue dips or anything once the guys are all completed?

Oh Yes I am addicted....

I have absolutely no idea what sue dips are though Tongue

use dips* sorry typo.
I approve!

Very nice so far J.

Am doing my kommandos all different, Snikrot is going to be abit of a centre piece for them. I take a few done up in barrels and hiding in bushes lol.

Take it your painting em up as evil sunz?
Liking the kommando model.