Season Two Table
Excellent to see we're finally getting there. Only one game in each group to play before the playoffs.
Table updated. Group One is now complete.

We now know The Jammy Dodgers will play The Anlec Awesomes in one of the semi-finals, while in the other The Underachievers will play either The Chimpions or Dystopian Doctrine - they will decide the final standings in Group Two once they lay the last group game.

Morglum / Colmo - when do you think you can play that game please? Thanks.

GJP / Karras - you can go ahead and arrange your semi final whenever you're ready.
[Image: nafId?n=19316&s=2]
Sorry that game took so long. My Dystopian Doctrine crushed The Chimpions 3-0 (I think cas count was 4-1), so that settles the playoffs.
Table updated - group stage complete! Thanks and well done everyone.
12 games played in about 6 months, so an average of about 2 games per month - not too bad at all considering the number of coaches doubled this season from 4 to 8. Just 3 more games to go (or 4 if the losing semi-finalists are up for a 3rd place playoff).

Well done Iridivus and GJP for winning your groups, and also to Karras and Colmo for qualifying too. Let the semi-finals commence!

Highest casualties AND touchdowns sits with the Dark Elves currently.
(08-10-2014, 10:42 PM)reroll Wrote: Highest casualties AND touchdowns sits with the Dark Elves currently.

What! I'm going to have to get my fouling boots on!
[Image: nafId?n=19775&h=50&w=1400&s=2]
(08-11-2014, 12:37 AM)GJP Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 10:42 PM)reroll Wrote: Highest casualties AND touchdowns sits with the Dark Elves currently.

What! I'm going to have to get my fouling boots on!

I'll be getting first crack at them; my pact is starting to get a bit nasty. Are they a fresh, juicy DE team (3 games old) or a seasoned (salt, pepper, a little marinade) one?
They had 3 pre-season games as well according to the old pre-season post that I've just bumped to near the top for you.
Table updated after the first semi-final.

Iridivus and Colmo are in contact regarding arranging the remaining semi-final.

(I haven't added the losers' play-offs to the table - if I get the time someday to figure out where to fit them in, I'll do that).
Table in first post updated after the Dark Elves knocked out the Chaos Pact in the second semi final.

So an all elf final to be arranged.

Pact v Goblin 3rd place playoff if those coaches wish. These teams have played each other twice already (pre-season and in their group) so this playoff is optional - up to the coaches. If they're not planning to use these teams next season anyway then there's less point to a 3rd place playoff.

And I'm not going to put the losers' playoffs into the table - those games are just for fun / to give the losers some games to play while the championship is decided.
Cool.

I'll ask Col if he wants the 3rd place play-off or not. Other than that I'd suggest moving into the off season where anyone can play a friendly with anyone else, using any of the season 1 or 2 teams (except the two finalist until they finish their game) or any new teams that want to get ready for season 3.
[Image: nafId?n=19775&h=50&w=1400&s=2]