Superhero RPG
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the HERO system(Champions) or Mutant and Masterminds?

Which is good for beginners? Or is it a matter of being familiar with a d20 system for ease of use?

I'd love to get a small group/ quick mission setup for this for in between Deathwatch for a bit of a change.

Cheers,
------------------------------------------------
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
I'd give it a go out of curiosity.

I know feck all about either as you'd probably guess but randomly I know the hero system uses lots of d6s instead of d20s
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
It sounds good!

Count me in

Im good for things too
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]
Okay, I've had a bit of a look around and decided on Mutants and Masterminds.

Premise for the game would be a 4 man team. You would initially be a low level hero think along the lines of Daredevil, Punisher, Black Widow and Hawkeye. Either not a powerful "super" hero or a above average crime fighter. The team can be a existing team or a bunch of individuals brought together for a mission. I'll let you guys decide on that one.

Think up a character and PM me with it I'll see if it's do-able in the system (it's a very flexible rule-set BTW, almost anything is possible).
How very dare you insult the Punisher !
(04-28-2014, 01:25 PM)Roger Campbell Wrote: How very dare you insult the Punisher !

How am I insulting him?

Calling him a hero? Saying he doesn't have any powers? Or that he's "low level"?
I have a stack of HERO 5th edition books if you wanted to borrow any.
(04-28-2014, 02:33 PM)ShemWhistler Wrote: I have a stack of HERO 5th edition books if you wanted to borrow any.

Any mission creator stuff would be welcome. Ta.