Turn 3 results
Murica! Freedom Fightersvs The Desert Rats.Murica win holding 37.

The Desert Rats vs Varangian Guard. Desert Rats win holding 17.

Murica! Freedom Fighters vs The Desert Rats. Murica win taking 30.

The Ferret Force vs Black superiors. Superiors hold 14 and won 23.

Smersh vs The Ruskies. Smersh win taking 20.

Screaming Eagles vs The Desert Rats. Rats draw holding 17 ( i think).

The Ferret Force vs Das Booters. Ferrets won holding 32.

Conglomerate of Africa vs Murica! Freedom Fighters.Murica win holding 27. AGAIN !
I think these are right. Can Jonny, Roger, Aaron and Albert confirm their results and countries please Smile
I defend against Albert but colin beat me with his cheese adn took my territory. Can he stop me taking his though ?? Tongue
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
(10-19-2014, 10:32 PM)BigGreenJ Wrote: I defend against Albert but colin beat me with his cheese adn took my territory. Can he stop me taking his though ?? Tongue

Colin beat you? That's bound to have hurt your morale Big Grin
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Ferret Force vs Black Superiors. This was a Winner-Takes-All scenario, as Ferrets from 23 had attacked Superiors in 14, and Superiors in 14 had also attacked Ferrets in 23. Superiors won the single game and thus held 14 and won 23.

Ferrets vs invasion attempt by Das Booters: Ferrets win, holding 32.

R.
When I say beat, turn 6 he had 6 infantry left on the board and then a m5 drove on see what was left and drove off with 4 units giving him an auto win :o.

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Envelopment sucks (censored).

(10-20-2014, 11:14 AM)BigGreenJ Wrote: When I say beat, turn 6 he had 6 infantry left on the board and then a m5 drove on see what was left and drove off with 4 units giving him an auto win :o.

Yay balance!

Lol that mission sucks though

Well its balanced in that it gave Colin a chance to win a game Tongue

(10-20-2014, 05:10 PM)BigGreenJ Wrote: Well its balanced in that it gave Colin a chance to win a game Tongue

I lol'd