Hopefully 2-3 weeks
Helden des Vaterlandes

German

[Image: estandarte-nazi-logo-primary.jpg]
That picture is just crying out for a "Caption Contest" for the German in the middle of the foreground! Look at the thumb and forefinger of his right hand....
Its the guy who's burst into tears cause his helmet fell off. Man up Kraut !
(05-11-2015, 07:50 PM)Roger Campbell Wrote: Its the guy who's burst into tears cause his helmet fell off. Man up Kraut !

He just heard the Bayern Munich result ...
(05-11-2015, 07:50 PM)Roger Campbell Wrote: Its the guy who's burst into tears cause his helmet fell off. Man up Kraut !
He's just been told about Zayn leaving 1 Direction

Guy in the middle with hand on head is saying "Paint me like 1 of those French girls"
Guy on his knees at the front holding his head on his knees is saying...What do you mean we have been beaten by Colin???
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Right-hand German holding head: "Forgiff me, meine Freunde. I did not mean to skveeze ze Zuperglu tube zo dat it vud explode like zat".
Ghost Division
Germany
[Image: image.jpg1_zpskol35jtk.jpg][/URL]
Bloody hell there's four German armies already!!

If I can get my Italians done I might use them to balance things out a bit. If it's late war then I could be fighting for either side!!

Looks like BGJ is the only British player at the moment.

Where's Colin so that we can watch the US airforce at work?