spray paint
Hello there

I have just moved to lisburn from oxford.

Where are good stockists for hobby stuff? I am especially after humbrol or army painter for base coating.

Thanks
Lisburn and good suppliers... does not compute.. sorry but the closet place for humbrol sprays is the model shop down boucher road I think.
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
You really need to look at Belfast. GW does its range but there are three others there.

The dungeon aka modellers nook is across the road from smithfield market. Back of castlecourt notfar from gw

In smithfield you have my wee toy box

Then at corn market you have Gismos. They do the humbrol range
Gary's suggestions about the Modeller's Nook and My Old Toy Box would be mine too. If you're looking for bog standard undercoat sprays then any car parts supplier should hold primer of black, grey or white.

GW does hold some coloured undercoat sprays, but at over £11 each it gets a bit expensive.

Roger B
(07-03-2015, 09:04 PM)BGJ Wrote: Lisburn and good suppliers... does not compute.. sorry but the closet place for humbrol sprays is the model shop down boucher road I think.

Is closed. Is now just an internet shop. I think someone needs to start a good northern ireland hobby shop!
MIKE
Retribution of Scyrah (Vyros: won 6, lost 2, Issyria: won 1, lost 5)