progress & points?
250 points each month, which has to be done by the 10th.

I'm gonig to make another of these X-gamers things in the near future for when grey knights come out.
No way could I rush grey knights like that! I wanna see the plastic kit before I make plans, will probably be takinf the halberds off my current ones to keep points down. I suppose it would only be a squad a month if you avoid henchmen (which I know I can't lol)

My current plan is then 250 of WFB and 40K each month and one "for fun" paint job, my eldar are already based but dunno if to strip and restart with different techniques??
ohh 250 is even better! Maybe I'll get 250 wolves and 250 chaos amonth once i get going!

Hmm me thinks these Grey Knights are going to be popular!
Unleash the wolves
Carnage has no rules
Comparison, competition
We’ll bury one and all

Fenix Miniatures: My Facebook painting blog feed back very very welcome!
(02-24-2011, 06:39 PM)stalker Wrote: Hmm me thinks these Grey Knights are going to be popular!

I was first person in UK outside of studio to own any so can safely say I'm not band-wagoning Wink

Just wish ISTs were still there
Ohh no! I think they look cool! But well I have enough to keep me going! I had the same thing with the dark eldar! I thought a few of them looked class but then wasn't a big fan of other things they had. So rather than start another army I stayed away Big Grin
Unleash the wolves
Carnage has no rules
Comparison, competition
We’ll bury one and all

Fenix Miniatures: My Facebook painting blog feed back very very welcome!
You can do what I did with DE, get a few just to convert/paint