GCN Painting Competition
GCN Are holding a painting competition with prizes. So for all you keen painters out there here is a chance to get yourself in.

This is their blurb
Quote:Good evening GCN! How are we all? I am pleased to announce the Gaming Club Networks first National Painting Competition in association with Forlorn Hope Games!!
This competition is open to all GCN member clubs and will take the form of 2 stages.

Stage 1 - The Regionals
This stage is quite simple, each member club can enter up to 3 infantry models from the collections of their members. Just make sure each picture has the attached slip in the background with your clubs name and the name of the individual who painted the model. These pictures need to be emailed to gcnmembershipsecretary@gmail.com no later than 2nd November at 8am. These will then be posted in the relevant GCN Regional Facebook groups where details of how to vote will also be posted. The winner in each region will then be entered into Stage 2 The Nationals!

Stage 2 - The Nationals!
Each Regional Winning Club will receive a pack of 5 models form Forlorn Hope Games that they will need to get painted up and submit photos of for the next round of voting, full details of which will be posted following Stage 1!!

So get your entries in now!!!!

So guys, i am looking for 3 models. And email them to me please. Contact me asap. They need to be in just after this weekend!

Infantry models only!
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]
[Image: 208868_sm-Necrons,%20Out%20Of%20Producti...rriors.jpg]

Do I Win?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
If you're stuck, I could take a new photo of the ogre from my BloodBowl team. Here's an old one -

[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: nafId?n=19316&s=2]
how about this cos i am being lazy an ork wierd boy.. cos hes an ork and wierd

[Image: IMAG0362_zps133a5218.jpg]
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"