Pulp city?
The rules pdf for anyone who hasn't seen them.
value packs where KS only i am afraid.

Minis are not too bad about 7-8 each.

Had a parcel attempted to be delivered while I was working so heres hoping!
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Goddies have arrived. now to just find some time to sort them out and paint them. Have to get my finger out and finish my Gurkhas!

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Got my minis and rule book this morning. There's a slight difference in how the Encounters are setup (but far easier than the rules online). Leader bonuses are included in the new edition plus how to setup a fight against Godzilla type monsters.
------------------------------------------------
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
I am really looking forward to trying this.

(11-20-2015, 12:22 PM)Desperate Dazz Wrote: The rules pdf for anyone who hasn't seen them.

Thanking you. Smile More to go fried-brain with.
Well me and bob gave this a go on Saturday. Its really simple to pick up fun to play and feels a lot smoother than Batman.

Each team is made up of a number of characters, each character contributes towards an action point pool usualy 2 points, some add extra points like support characters. Once you have created your pool you cal use them to activate powers and abilities on any character you want in any way you want. Each character as a maximum number of action points that can be spent on them though. Generally you wont have enought points to activate every character and every power so its a decision as to who needs to use what power.

Each character Also has 2 Fatigue points, thoug some have 3 like speeders. Fatigue is used when you make a move action so each character can move twice and then use some of their powers. To add to this a few powers will also fatigue the character which works really well as this can limit a characters use of certain powers like healing etc while still letting them use a full range of powers.

Sounds a bit complex but 1 round in and its really obvious.

The models are classed as heroes or Villians, a few though have special rules that allow them to be used on either side like mercs.

Withing each of the villian/hero groups arethe factions. You dont need to have all of your models from the same faction but leaders can boost other factions members better and it looks like their is synergy withing the models of a faction or certainly the ones in my faction the bloodwatch anyway.

Each character has its own origin such as mystery/science etc. This dosent come into play much other than to add flavour to the characters and their faction. In fact the only time its come up is when 2 models are rolling against each other there is a rock/paper/scissors chart so if a science draws with mystery the science always comes out ahead.

There are different types of character class -

Blasters -range damage extra dice whn not in base to base combat
Bralwers - extra dice in hand to hand
Support - buffs team members
Tanks - redirects damage from other team members
Powerhouses - Big nasty hard hitters
Infiltrators - Sneak buggers that setup closer
Speeders - More movement/fatigue
Leaders- Team boosting limited use powers

Really fun game we were playing 4 models a side and the game was flowing in no time ever if we did some stuff wrong.

Anything to add Bob.

Oh there are a big range of models I will post some later!

I did get one or two rules wrong in the games. Particular the use of actions other than movement. It's definitely not a deal breaker of the game anyway. In fact, I can't wait to play the rule properly because it makes you think more about what you need to do early on in the rounds.

On top of what Johnny mention, the rulebook I have gives rules on BIG beast attacking the city. There are no models for them yet but I'm sure a few proxies wouldn't go a miss. Think of a super team fighting King Kong or Godzilla and that's what you can do. The rules also allow for multiple teams to face of against each other.

If you are not sold on the models you can pick up a few character cards for €0.20 each plus delivery and proxy in Batman or other minis.

All the actions and special powers are on the cards so they are essential (you could also print them off the website to trial/demo a game)

@BJG, I'm going to hunt out a Zoid so you can try fighting a big beastie in the new year or there are dinosaur toys in Toys'r'us i could get... interested?
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
Sounds cool, I think BM's will be getting raided for platic dino's