Is interest still alive for this game?
(02-23-2016, 12:04 PM)Desperate Dazz Wrote: Also ordering a starter for Marvel Big Grin

Darren, you're starting to turn into Roger C! Tongue
(02-23-2016, 06:50 PM)Eiglepulper Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 12:04 PM)Desperate Dazz Wrote: Also ordering a starter for Marvel Big Grin

Darren, you're starting to turn into Roger C! Tongue

I think I've a bit to go yet before I catch up with Mr C. Big Grin
(02-23-2016, 11:37 AM)Roger Campbell Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 08:20 AM)Desperate Dazz Wrote: Yeah its hard to call on Marvel taking over when its still on preorder! And even though it isn't compatible with Batman straight off, you could easily envision them making the Batman models compatible at some stage.

Unfortunately Dazz I cant see the games combining due to IP or they would have done so at the start.

Actually they did spiderman game and batman game are compatible (however there is supposed to be certain differences). The marvel one we are all excited about with xmen a engers etc is the only one with no compatibility. batmans ruleset doesn't allow for the power levels we see in the new marvel one so I doubt the batman gangs will ever be compatible doesn't mean we won't see dc characters added to the legends line that will be compatible to the marvel universe stuff.

I'll be playing both BTW but I'm most excited about marvel
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(02-24-2016, 11:21 AM)Morglum Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 11:37 AM)Roger Campbell Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 08:20 AM)Desperate Dazz Wrote: Yeah its hard to call on Marvel taking over when its still on preorder! And even though it isn't compatible with Batman straight off, you could easily envision them making the Batman models compatible at some stage.

Unfortunately Dazz I cant see the games combining due to IP or they would have done so at the start.

batmans ruleset doesn't allow for the power levels we see in the new marvel one so I doubt the batman gangs will ever be compatible doesn't mean we won't see dc characters added to the legends line that will be compatible to the marvel universe stuff.

I'll be playing both BTW but I'm most excited about marvel

Good point. The ruleset may not be compatible but the models may become compatible.
So is / does anyone play?
Both the BMG and the MUG game really appeal to me Smile
There are a few of us who have gangs, yes. However, the game has been driven into a back seat because of tournaments, other commitments, etc etc. We are hoping to get it off the ground though otherwise we've spent money for no reason!

Roger B