Adeptus TItanicus. The new Epic.
8mm instead of 6mm...

I think I'm be getting some of this. Might be the only thing at GW that interests me at the moment.

Any one else looking at this game?
------------------------------------------------
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
------------------------------------------------
Would interest me, I remember back in the 90s the space marine one with the big emperor titan on the front box art
Oohhhh you have my interest.....
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Orks, Orks, Orks, Orks!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Interested.
[Image: nafId?n=19316&s=2]
(05-16-2016, 01:16 PM)Morglum Wrote: Orks, Orks, Orks, Orks!

Listen well ... this man speaks wisdom

Ok Just read this is going to be done by forgeowrld in FW resin.. this could be expensive... damn expensive
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
It'll be the new design studio rather than forgeworld so with any luck it'll not be 30k prices. I'm not expecting miracles forgeworld are producing the models it'll be expensive lol.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Set in 30000 apparently. It's gonna be expensive, but damn if I wont pay for it anyway.
As I lay there on my sofa, staring up at the moon and stars, I wondered...
Where the hell was my bloody ceiling?
If their eldar titans are similar to the old epic ones, i'll be getting some of those.
I have fond memories of painting an eldar Titan for a mate - I went with bone colour mostly, and then rainbow colours for those big things that stuck up from their back!
[Image: nafId?n=19316&s=2]