pulp city
There was interest on facebook to getting models etc after the pic was shown and peeps began to talk. 

For those who don't know what it is, it's a simple super hero game for 3-8 models I believe. Seems good interest in it. 

Question was asked we doing a club order. Anyone interested?
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]
Lol not a chance, has anyone even played the marvel game yet at the club that we all have minis for and is quite similar?

Ive been a fan of pulp city since about 2 years ago when bob showed me a pic of dr red but ill not be spending any more on skirmish super hero games until I know we'll actually play them. (Pulp city has plenty of avengers proxies though ill happily play a game using Marvel minis i already own)
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
well the only thing about pulp city is it is being played Smile Me and Bob have regualr games and its fun and very simple to pick up. Go on Steve you know you want those monkey's!
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Could use a rulebook

(06-21-2016, 04:41 PM)tenaciousb Wrote: Could use a rulebook

Quick Start Rules

We have the books that is mostly fluff and some extra detail on the rules though
------------------------------------------------
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
(06-21-2016, 11:23 PM)drunkbobnopants Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 04:41 PM)tenaciousb Wrote: Could use a rulebook

Quick Start Rules

We have the books that is mostly fluff and some extra detail on the rules though

Happy days then! I'm sorted!

Nah, only joking - I like the feel and smell of a fresh book....

well im keen to get a group

screw you guys im getting into this. me jonny and bob will play if we have to. I just need to pick a gang.

(06-23-2016, 01:21 PM)wolfie Wrote: screw you guys im getting into this. me jonny and bob will play if we have to.  I just need to pick a gang.

We can have a three way.

Or the donkey spit roast of gaming I like to call it.
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
(06-23-2016, 02:10 PM)drunkbobnopants Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 01:21 PM)wolfie Wrote: screw you guys im getting into this. me jonny and bob will play if we have to.  I just need to pick a gang.

We can have a three way.

Or the donkey spit roast of gaming I like to call it.

Eeeee awwwww... Eeeee awwwww... Sqeal like a donkey??????
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"