Mutant & Masterminds / Casual RPG sessions
Hi,

I looking to do a few RPG sessions using the Mutant & Masterminds ruleset. It's a bit of a heavy weight on the rules side but I can do the heavy lifting for the Character creation due to some handy Excel sheets I drew up. 

Sessions would consist of about 2 hours each session running through a mission segment. These sessions would take up the combat interactions for the game. Any investigation or NPC interaction would be acted out in a Character thread on the forums here. 

I would hope that the "team" of heroes for the game would discuss the next step or session outside of the game time and post up where or how they would like to proceed. 

Structure:
Session:  
  • Location and task provided at the start of the session.  
  • Session one would be a Tutorial game that would lead into a main mission
  • Session two onward would be again: location and task at start of session with two options for the next session (leading you down different story lines based on your team's choices)
Bring your own model to base you character on. The rules are very flexible, in that your character background and powers can be anything you dream up by the game structures their effect in the game world.  For instance, three characters could have a projectile energy blast, first one has a gun to launch it, second uses inner chi to send it from their chest and the third has a powersuit weapon system but all would be classed as a energy blast for effect. 

Any questions or if you are interested post below.
------------------------------------------------
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
Interested

(09-20-2016, 02:41 PM)tenaciousb Wrote: Interested

Do you have a character in mind?
Bob when would you run the 2hr sessions, on normal Saturdays?
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
(09-20-2016, 03:21 PM)BGJ Wrote: Bob when would you run the 2hr sessions, on normal Saturdays?

Yep!
Ohh I would be interested then as long its a sat i can make it... Love to use ace of wraiths as my mini Smile
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Im in do we have to have a plan of what kind of powers we want?
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]
(09-23-2016, 07:46 PM)wolfie Wrote: Im in do we have to have a plan of what kind of powers we want?

Think of any super power you would like but consider yourself as a low level hero. Like Young Avengers but not as powerful as Young Justice. 

Also the age of your character is unimportant from a power perspective but may affect how people interact with you.
Anyone interested in, to get the ball rolling can I get the following stuff for your character:

Hero Name:
Player:[Your Name]
Identity: [Secret ID, if any]
Height
Weight
Eyes
Hair
Base of Operations: [Game is set in USA parallel universe, options can be City, State, East or West Coast]

A quick overview of your powers. Specifics will be done later.
Trying to decide what is too strong for powers
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]