Roleplaying-CoC, WHFRP 1st/2nd edition, AD&D, Renaissance Deluxe
Would any players out there be interested in roleplaying any of the above systems or participating in a campaign? I'm looking for anyone out there keen on doing a spot of roleplaying over the winter. Please get in touch if you fancy it.
Hi!

I'd be interested in CoC or AD&D for a couple of hours the Saturday's I'm down :-) if you fancied it I've just bought Eldritch Horror, Legend of Drizzt and Mansions of Madness 2nd edition board games that I would love to play through :-)
Always wanted Warhammer fantasy rpg
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]
Sorry, but only got back to this thread today. Would either of you be interested in roleplaying a campaign?
sure, what are you thinking?

Aside from yourself, are there any others you know who'd be interested in doing WHFRP (1st/2nd edition ) roleplaying? I'm ready to GM or be a player.
(10-10-2016, 01:14 PM)Littleboots Wrote: Aside from yourself, are there any others you know who'd be interested in doing WHFRP (1st/2nd edition ) roleplaying? I'm ready to GM or be a player.

I'd be interested but I have two problems...
I'm only able to make two Saturdays a month and I've got a bit of Bolt Action and board game love affair going on :-)

If you wanted to play one afternoon a month or an evening twice a month?
Tbh if u confirm When u gonna start and how many players u will find it fills up fast

(10-12-2016, 11:26 AM)wolfie Wrote: Tbh if u confirm When u gonna start and how many players u will find it fills up fast

I could start a Cthulu campaign within a week or so. The same for Renaissance deluxe which is essentially very similar but just different period. Warhammer might take a  bit longer.
(10-12-2016, 01:44 AM)Shannow Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 01:14 PM)Littleboots Wrote: Aside from yourself, are there any others you know who'd be interested in doing WHFRP (1st/2nd edition ) roleplaying? I'm ready to GM or be a player.

I'd be interested but I have two problems...
I'm only able to make two Saturdays a month and I've got a bit of Bolt Action and board game love affair going on :-)

If you wanted to play one afternoon a month or an evening twice a month?

One afternoon a month is too little as you wouldn't really get anywhere. Really you need to do it every week on a set day or evening to keep with the story and character. What boardgames do you do?