Hail Caesar
Has anyone had any experience with this?

The list of armies available literally has me drooling (Spartans, Vikings, Romans, Brits, Egyptians etc....), is it any good?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
No experience of it but every time I see roman legions on the warlord site I have to keep stopping myself
Yeah they look great, it's the Greek stuff that's got me going ooooooohhhhh. Very little online content not sure if it sucks or people who play are so old they don't know what the Internet is lol
There are certainly loyal players out there. There has been a recent outcry over lack of support from Warlord for this and also Pike & Shot which may be why there doesn't seem to be much online about it.
After talking about it at the club yesterday i did some looking. Seems its based on the old warmaster system from GW?

Whats armys are people going for, so many to choose from so will try to grab something different.
I've went for imperial Romans, Roger I believe was Macedonians, DA was Marian Romans and I think Bill was getting a celtic warband of some description. I believe that's right but I could be getting mixed up a little as we all got 6mm armies at the same time for a system called l'art de la guerre.

Yeah hail caesar is similar to warmaster good old Rick priestly why reinvent the wheel and all that.
Well has anyone started building/painting year?
I've got three Romans built and a small bunch of celt mercs built and painted
I have most of I division done, woohoo.