Descent 2.0
Hi folks!

Would there be any interest in taking part in a once per month play through the campaign?

Descent is pretty widely recognised as one of the best dungeon crawlers out there, particularly if we play full co-op and use the app.

Pete
(12-01-2016, 03:20 PM)Shannow Wrote: Hi folks!

Would there be any interest in taking part in a once per month play through the campaign?

Descent is pretty widely recognised as one of the best dungeon crawlers out there, particularly if we play full co-no and use the app.

Pete

yeah i could go for this
Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

[Image: badmoonz.jpg]

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
Been dying to play this I'm in with bells on
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I would be up for it
That's brilliant! I played through the tutorial mission and it was great fun. It's a bit like mansions where the app deals with encounters and some of the number crunching. What was cool is that there is a map(like Baldur's gate)  and a shop where you buy equipment etc. It also saves the gamestate  at the end of each mission. It's great fun. I'll take a look at the diary and suggest two dates in January when we could start :-)
I'd be interested in this but may only be able to make it once a month.
------------------------------------------------
I resemble that remark - Wade Wilson
------------------------------------------------