Post your Season 3 league results
Please use this post to inform us of your result in your group match to keep our records up to speed. thanks.

Edited by reroll -

This thread is for posting results of LEAGUE games (not pre-season).

For each result we need -

Who played who?
Who won (or was it a draw)?
How many touchdowns did each player score?
How many casualties did each player score? 

Remember that for results posting purposes, we only count casualties YOU caused, so -
Casualties from a block DO count (even if it was your opponent blocking you and he failed and casualtied himself by bouncing off you, that counts for you). 
Casualties from a foul DO count (even though you don't get SPP). 
Casualties from pushing him into the crowd DO NOT count (the crowd did the casualty, not you). 
Casualties from your opponent making himself fall over (failed dodge; failed Go For It) DO NOT count (he caused it to himself, not you).  
Casualties from a special play card (e.g. Mine) DO NOT count (unless they're once that helps you block or foul, e.g. Knuckledusters).

Also, if you cause a casualty and your opponent has an apothecary and uses it to heal the player, it still counts for you (assuming it was from a block or foul in the first place).

Any questions on the above, let GJP, Wolfie or I know in person or via a post or facebook. 

Not that it's common practice (as far as I know), but I've thought of a way of remembering this in game - if you cause the casualty, put the model lying down in the casualty box. If the opponent caused the casualty to himself (or the crowd did it), put the model standing up in the casualty box. Either way, they don'y come back that game (unless healed by an apothecary), but at the end you'll count the opponent's lying-down casualties as your casualty count for score-reporting purposes. This is an optional rule - use it if you like.

Thanks and good luck.
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]
Hagg Gruief Ball Fondlers beat Kulture Klub 4-0
Match Day One -

Hagg Gruief Ball Fondlers beat Kulture Klub 4-0, but casualties were 3-0 to Kulture Klub.

F.L.O.P beat Warpstone Stealers 4-0, but casualties were 2-1 to Warpstone Stealers.

Wurtbad Wandering Fellowship (WWF) beat New Age Zodiacs 3-0, and 2-0 on casualties.
[Image: nafId?n=19316&s=2]
Warp-Pit War Dogs vs Emperors Finest was 2-2 draw, 0-1 casualties.
Thanks DarkArcher, sounds like a good game Smile

Also on match day 2 -

Bogenhafen Fog beat Smashmouth Scimitars 3-1 (casualties even at 1-1). The winners of this human-off benefitted from a few big slices of luck, e.g. the desperation play of handing off to the ogre, then when he got knocked flat, it fell into the hands of his nearby catcher team mate, even though a few opponents were breathing down his neck.

Smashmouth Scimitars then beat the High Elf Anlec Awesomes 2-1 (casualties even at 2-2).

Kulture Klub drew 1-1 with the vampiric Canterbury Crusaders. The orcs had a great time, winning the casualty war 3-0, and lead the way with 6 casualties in just two games!

Tables etc. have been updated in the relevant post - if you should ever spot a mistake in them, please let us know. Thanks.
(02-26-2017, 09:27 PM)reroll Wrote: Thanks DarkArcher, sounds like a good game Smile

Also on match day 2 -

Bogenhafen Fog beat Smashmouth Scimitars 2-1 (casualties even at 1-1). The winners of this human-off benefitted from a few big slices of luck, e.g. the desperation play of handing off to the ogre, then when he got knocked flat, it fell into the hands of his nearby catcher team mate, even though a few opponents were breathing down his neck.

Smashmouth Scimitars then beat the High Elf Anlec Awesomes 2-1 (casualties even at 2-2).

Kulture Klub drew 1-1 with the vampiric Canterbury Crusaders. The orcs had a great time, winning the casualty war 3-0, and lead the way with 6 casualties in just two games!

Tables etc. have been updated in the relevant post - if you should ever spot a mistake in them, please let us know. Thanks.

Bryan, just as a little correction,  I beat karras 3-1 in the end 

On scimitars vs the fog, sometimes it's the big risky moves that win you the game and the likely ones (my failed pass and pick ups in turn 7 and 8) that you can't always rely on Big Grin as I said on the day, the dice were relatively even and I feel it could have gone either way. Thanks for the game and I'm hoping this doesn't derail play off hopes
Sorry, knew it was 3-1. The league table etc. reflect 3-1. The 2-1 was just a typo on my part in the above write-up. Fixed now, thanks for pointing out.
(02-26-2017, 09:27 PM)reroll Wrote: Thanks DarkArcher, sounds like a good game Smile

Also on match day 2 -

Bogenhafen Fog beat Smashmouth Scimitars 3-1 (casualties even at 1-1). The winners of this human-off benefitted from a few big slices of luck, e.g. the desperation play of handing off to the ogre, then when he got knocked flat, it fell into the hands of his nearby catcher team mate, even though a few opponents were breathing down his neck.

If casualties from a failed dodge count then the Kulture club caused 4 casualties... think GJP took 5 casualities in total but the final one was a vampire biting a thrall.
Failed dodge casualties don't count for you, as the opponent did it to himself.

If anyone ever unsure what counts for the purposes of league-table-casualties, have a read of the first post above.

And good work drumkee_thunder on 6 casualties in 2 games - impressive pace-setting!

Thanks.
Da Kilief Nek Snappas(caddyshack) vs Ratigan's Reavers (lithium)

2-2 draw

1 casualty caused by the Nek Snappas (Colin can you check our results sheet, we may have accidentally put 2 but 1 of them was caused by the crowd so doesn't count, we didn't give the player any spp who pushed him in)

0 casualties caused by the Reavers Sad