Season Three Group Tables
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
[Image: nafId?n=19316&s=2]
doing well in my group!
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]
Updated after match day 5.

I've added a "combined +/-" column at the end - when 2 teams are tied on points, they're then ranked on their combined TD and Cas difference (we use combined as opposed to just TD or Cas so as not to favour dash teams over bash, or vice versa).

Note that if teams are still tied, we rank on who has the most combined TD and Cas (so TD and Cas conceded are irrelevant at this stage). This is unlikely to be necessary at the end, so I haven't put in a column for it - I could, but there are enough columns I think!
Updated after match day 6.
Updated after match day 7.

Teams that are guaranteed to make it to the next round are highlighted yellow.

Thanks.
Ha just realised I'm the only person who hasn't managed to get a casualty in the league so far lol
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(04-16-2017, 12:15 AM)Morglum Wrote: Ha just realised I'm the only person who hasn't managed to get a casualty in the league so far lol

So you'll want to murder a bunch of Colin's guys in your last game then - is that what you're saying?
I'm sure get can all get behind that idea! Smile
Yeah bound to me time for my mighty blow mummies to kick into gear just in time to butcher Colin's star players Smile
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Updated now that Match Day 10 is complete.

Only 2 more Saturdays to get your games in.
Updated. We've had a withdrawal (Rich - too many games left to play and not enough free remaining Saturdays unfortunately. His one result vs. DarkArcher has been cancelled).

So we've played 41 of the 48 group games - 85% done, 7 games to play, 5 of those have been arranged, 2 more to be arranged, 2 weekends left.

8 of our 16 qualifiers are now known - well done to those guys.
Draw for quarter-finals is on 13 May. We'll do the draw for the non-qualifiers cup too, so everyone still has something to play for Smile