Metal Empire and Bretonnian stuff
Just been through my classic metal Empire / Bretonnian army to see what I want to sell first. No pics taken yet, but let me know if interested in anything before I eBay it -

Classic metal Empire steam tank - the very first one

Classic metal Hellblaster volley gun - the very first one

Classic metal cannon - actually the old Marauder Dwarf cannon, but with Empire crew

(Crew for the war machines are a mixture of older metal crew and Engineers, and plastic crewmen)

7 metal WFB 5th edition Bretonnian halberdiers (actually, I have a lot more of these - not planning to sell them at this stage, but if you want more, we can talk)

4 classic metal Empire pistoliers - the original ones. No horses, but you probably have a few horsies somewhere!

5 classic metal Empire greatswords - not the very first ones with too-many-feathers and overly-ruffled shirts, but the ones after that - look more like the plastic greatswords, but metal. 2 troopers, 1 champion, 1 standard bearer (inc metal banner), 1 drummer

Metal Warrior Priest with double-handed Warhammer

Plastic army standard bearer (the one from the plastic command sprue, with the big banner)

Some fully painted, some half painted, some not painted at all
[Image: nafId?n=19316&s=2]
The steam tank, Helblaster volley gun, Greatswords and a Wood Elf BloodBowl team are all now on eBay.
Steam tank went for £25 and Greatswords for £12.

Gonna keep selling until I have enough to buy Blood Bowl, Death Zone, Skaven team, Goblin team and new BB troll (when they come out) (Skaven and Goblins mixed together make up the Underworld BB team - my next team), and Crescent and Cross Saga book and Crusaders dice. Gonna take a while then.

Anyone fancy some of the latest plastic US paratroopers (still on sprue), a US Warlord truck (unassembled), or some old metal Empire Pistoliers? There's more to come, but that lot is next on my list!

Just added it up on Triple Helix - £116! (Not including the Goblins and the Troll, as they're not out yet). Need to get selling some more.

Also, anyone want the Guards Guards! game from Blackspindle? Played once, fiver.

Oh, anyone want to buy any X-Wing ships?
Is the banner the grim reaper looking banner?
" So fear not and be proud,for we are the sons of sanguinius,the protectors of mankind. Aye, we are indeed the angels of death." -commander dante

Blood angels wins-1 draw-0 loss-0 p-1
No not that one, the older one.