Pre Heresy Era Thousans Sons
Some work im doing at the moment. Something very special in the works though.

[Image: 89c83582.jpg]

and part finished night lord dread

[Image: 6b18008d.jpg]
Fantastic stuff there man! I have 2k pre heresy Thousand Sons lying around...they're my retirement project, pity I'm 24 Sad
lol, im only 26 so know what you mean. You should follow this thread i am getting some rare non GW thousand sons soon. Very ornate and i ordered some khopesh's from maxmini.

Awesome, I have a bunch of the GW ones, beautiful headpieces, cool when combined with Tomb Kings stuff as well, have you read any of the Horus Heresy stuff?
looking sweet Joel, is that a normal vene dread being used as basis for chaos?

(05-11-2011, 11:43 PM)Maynard Wrote: Fantastic stuff there man! I have 2k pre heresy Thousand Sons lying around...they're my retirement project, pity I'm 24 Sad

You seriously can't be 24 sir, i thought you were my age all this time! (28) jackpot you got a sugar daddy and I got a toy boy.
YUP!

All i did was put some skulls on top, used a chaos head, the loin cloth from the new plastic demon prince (so many good bits in there) and the fist is a conversion using the Chaos lord lightening claw.
Some more work done.

[Image: 15560391.jpg]

And now im off to get my wet suit and spend the next six hours teaching in a cold pool.
New terminators, using maxmini shoulder pads and kromlech weapons. Waiting for the bases to arrive. Next marine will be duel weilding khopesh's

[Image: b1ac1267.jpg]

[Image: 529e2ad3.jpg]

[Image: 76d94e1e.jpg]

and nearly done with this guy
[Image: 15560391.jpg]
Can't wait to see that termie finished! Awesome conversion, subtle but capturing the feel of the legion well
sorry but if the pre heresy colour is red why the dread blue?
[Image: Not+the+mama+_5dbac1947b4f5268d7cbbc57ee1cff85.gif]

[Image: FireflyDance.gif]