My Converted Mega Armour Nobs
So with the 40K Q Con tournament fast approaching I'm at the final stage of nearly completing the last few units of the Army, and although I had already painted these models some time ago they are starting to look a bit dated, so a much-needed update was in order.

[Image: DSCF9671.JPG]

To see more pics see my Blog

To see more check out my blog
[Image: B%252520Header%252520950.jpg]
As always, your work is awesome man
(06-05-2011, 04:29 PM)Schism 93 Wrote: As always, your work is awesome man

thank you Schism 93

oooo stompy!!
Awesome indeed cant wait to see them painted!
So things are moving along very nicely at the minute, especially when it comes to painting and as you can see with the below pictures.

[Image: DSCF9701.JPG]

I'm always a fan to incorporate more colours into the army that I'm working on as all too often I can see ork armies, looking similar, so it was always the plan to paint one squad bad Moons.

[Image: DSCF9702.JPG]

Painting yellow in itself can be a bit of a nightmare and I have found a couple of tricks and suggestions that I find very useful. When starting this dreaded, colour I personally start off with a dark brown in colour and then highlighted with yellow to get the desired effect them finally with a wash of brown ink, seems to do the job rightly.

below is a very simple conversion using green stuff to create the skin around the head to makes it look like you can see that Nob skull.

[Image: DSCF9695.JPG]

I think by using more up-to-date orks nobs heads it gives the models a better look which makes them look more menacing.

[Image: DSCF9699.JPG]

So there you have it another update and I am already working on the war boss himself, to see more pics simply check out my blog below.
Lovely stuff!

(06-11-2011, 02:39 PM)tenaciousb Wrote: Lovely stuff!

Thank you Bill Smile